Sunday, June 14, 2009

This Weekend....


I decided to run the Cook your buns and LightFootrunners races . Was my first time for Cook Your buns and I have to say what a great race! Laid back,no pressure , I was at the Start and dint know which way We were going :)... Mickey does a great job. My Wife was there with my sons Nicolas and Noah (3 months old). We had a very good time before and after the race.Also talked to UltraBrit(Kate) for a little She always makes fun of me about how many miles we are running.
The Light Foot race was a good race for me. Half mile into the race I looked at my watch and I was doing 6.30 pace which is a little fast but I was able to keep a 7:30 pace steady for all 3 miles, which for me is a big +. UltraBrit was there and We talked for a while and She took some pictures,also talked to Frank after the race he was proud and happy about his daughter finish the race under 30 minutes and won her class.
Roy made fun of my red Nike shoes while he was passing me by mile Two.
I don't blame him. Opps I hope the Wife don't read this. She got them for me:D
Love You Honey. Great Shoes !! Didn't have them on white Haa?

1 comment:

DawnB said...

I love the shoe where do you get fun running shoes like those. I don't understand why we keep missing each other at the races. Well I hope someday that we meet you're way faster than me so I'm sure it won't be during a race :)