Thursday, June 4, 2009

Great News!

I'll be running Hartford Marathon :)

Entry Number: 334252

Thank you for applying for the ING New York City Marathon 2009. Unfortunately, you were not selected in the lottery drawing. Please understand that we have to limit the size of the field to ensure a top-quality experience. We hope you will consider applying next year or join us this year by running for our Team for Kids or any of our other charities. Click here. Please note charity entries are limited. :(

3 comments:

DawnB said...

I might just be there in Hartford as well.

UltraBrit said...

I'm sorry that you didn't get into NY. I wish I could run with you or cheer for you in Hartford, but I'll be running the Steamtown marathon in PA that weekend. I'll have to trade stories when we get back.

CTmarathoner said...

sorry you didn't get into NYCM, but you did save $149!!! I have run Hartford 4 x and it's a great course --really good event....the good news is that you can train for and run in a fall marathon!